Sunday, January 9, 2011

another day coming

sometimes i did not feel as if i was an ex student. it feels as if tomorrow is another school day. maybe the impact of the school still in my memories. everything that i have learn whether it is good or not, i could never learn that anywhere because it won't be the same. still i wish i could have learn and appreciate more. and i know i could do better. but this is not me regretting. just telling how i feel.

you know, if i haven't meet some of you my life would be great but if i don't then i would not learn and if i haven't meet some of you then i'm a nobody. because you taught me to be me and most of all to love myself just the way i am. so thank you. however, i did regret because i did not learn how to stand on my own foot. but thankfully i have made my own way without falling.

probably, as i grew older i would learn more and pass it to others as you did.

No comments: