Tuesday, May 24, 2011

UITM orientation week

okay, this is a short blog since i'm quite busy now with the orientation and all. i can't even have a proper three meals a day. but of course it's my fault cause i HAVE to skip meals to be on time. but the system are great so do the seniors who's in charge with guiding us. anyways, it's only been three days and there's lots to do.

the place here are breath taking. every building and landscape. my room mates is totally my kind of people so we got along just well.

i miss my parents and my younger sister. but i'm not in a 'home sick zone' here. don't get me wrong, i'm not that kind of person.
i have a about one hour left to rest then i'm back to the orientations.
for your information, i finally have time to do the laundry.
HAHA

assalamualaikum

No comments: