Monday, July 11, 2011

LIKE SERIOUSLY

assalamualaikum everyone :)
it's been awhile huh?
well, i'm quite busy and my laptop.. well, i don't know what's wrong with it.
anyways, now i'm borrowing my dear friend's laptop to update this blog

i'm a TESL-ian for about two months now
and the fact that i'm a foundation student no longer frighten me
but i'm completely terrified and shock of what's happening to me here
because it's totally a dejavu(i don't know how to spell it)
i stayed home for quiet long now and i felt secure
i kinda forget of what i've been through for the past three years

this is what i forgot:-
- you can't make everyone to like you
- not everyone can eccept whatever you said
- don't take things serious, especially when someone said he loves you
- everyone have bad habits that will probably annoyed you
- everyone will judge you

yeah, i forgot this things.
some gives advise to me
thank you for that but something puzzled me though
why did you do the things you said you didn't do or you're not?
and then told me to be ME? odd isn't it?
if you don't understand then it's fine.

i don't want to hate anyone here. NOPE
but this person made me
and that's that.

have a nice break everyone ^^

No comments: