Sunday, September 25, 2011

for all we know.

i just realize something just now. i realize that i can't have everything i want or at least what i thought i would get. i mean, how should i know what my future would be? i thought i would get what i hoped for but maybe Allah have something better for me. or more suitable, maybe? who knows.

but i'm just a human being. i kept on hoping for the same thing over and over again and i guess, for me to let go of that hope would be hard. i have to see with my own eyes that it's not for me to keep that kinda hope. i just got to get something else to hope for. it's just plain hard.

i'm a dreamer. yes, i am. since i was small. i never stop dreaming and usually it's not something that would ensure me a bright future. just a simple dream that maybe everyone dream of. that is, to be loved. i know that sound stupid coming from me. but if only you know me, you would understand why love is that important to me. and why i'm craving for even a tiny bit of it. but of course you won't.

i guess. it's just not for me. it's not my time yet. maybe, i have to wait a bit longer. and just smile perhaps. so, smile :)




.inspired from a song.

No comments: