Thursday, September 22, 2011

if you have a minute

i like studying here. i finally have a reason to wake up ever morning, walk to class and to love this place. i never want to leave. however, i'm just gonna be here for a year. no, almost a year. short short time for me to keep on liking this place. i love my classmates even though they don't really talk to me. i will surely miss my crazy gang, syud, ajmal and myra. i mean, there's too much in here for me to learn and love. and there's YOU. the one who would never fail to made my day. of course you wouldn't know. next year i have to say goodbye which i really hate. a short goodbye maybe. i hope i could see them again when i left. i feel like crying right now.








hope, i will hold to that. because people come and people go. you have to move someday. i love you guys. if you have a minute, would you sit down and talk to me?










and YOU

No comments: