Tuesday, November 1, 2011

semester break.

i been reading a lot so i don't really have time to update anything. well, actually my laptop crash. literally. that's it, no more further information. so now, using my dad's laptop i seems to have some spare time to update at least two post today.

anyways, i've been trying to do few things during my one month of semester break. i tried to bake cookies for the first time ever. well, actually i did bake before but with my mom and sister help. yeah, i'm so proud of myself. so i did some chocolate chip cookies. my little sister requested me to do that because she just love them. so i did and it turns out well. again, i'm so proud of myself! oh, and it's very delicious too :)

i also learn a new song which was the meadow, one of the new moon soundtrack. i have a few errors here and there when i first play it. i don't really know how to read a piano sheet. so i have to listen to the song and memorize the melody before i could play it. i played by heart, mostly. it was a relief once i could play all of it without any errors or wrong keys.

i bought a new book last sunday and almost finish it. no, it's not a normal for kids book with 100 - 300 pages. no. i had that kind of book at home but i didn't read it. the book that i bought was the wind up bird by none other than haruki murakami. i couldn't stop reading it. i read for hours. that is something i never did before. usually i would read for an hour a day. usually.

i have about three weeks left and i'll be back in melaka. i scared. sobs.

No comments: