Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FRIENDSHIP

for those you know me, you would probably know how important this is to me

.friendship.

i grew up loving a friend so very much. i love them more than i love myself. i would do anything. i mean anything just to make them happy or to see them smile even for awhile. i would. i will not let anything or anyone harm them in any way possible. i don't know what else i can do now but trust me that i will be there for each one of them if they need me.

i will surely hurt knowing that they wish to stop being my friend or lied to me about being a friend of mine. it hurts deeply and i don't think by saying a simple sorry could cure that wound. i shall not be betrayed in a friendship. never. i do not wish any of them to be hated my be. i don't want to hate them after all i did to them. no. there is love somewhere but there is also hate. the kind of hate that will cover every love that i have towards them and will finally vanish.

i don't ever what that to happen.

i just hate to hate people. i hate to hate my friends.








and one of you just cross the line. and i hate you so very much.

No comments: