Monday, May 7, 2012

awkward texting

i love talking to my friends
however, as normal as anyone would usually feel
when they text their friends to 'talk' about something,
i feel extremely awkward

i hardly text with my old friends
and if i do, we just text about normal boring stuff
like how are you, i miss you, or you know, the simple first thing that you text
and will end up with a reply of 'uh huh' or 'oh' or no reply at all
because you don't know what else to talk about
that's my care i'm afraid

maybe i'm the problem. i'm too awkward =.='

i don't know, texting is really not my thing.
talking to phone too.
i prefer face to face connection
because i always have something to talk about that way
huh, weird

BUT!
my friend hazmira is totally different
i don't feel the awkwardness stuff. stuff?
probably because she's the one who talk a lot
or ask questions that require long answer
or something like that

well. i guess this is my explanation to some of you
why i didn't reply you text or
reply, but a short awkward reply.


so yeahhh..
awkward


2 comments:

Husna AbdulRahman said...

so I know now. haha :'D
<3

Husna AbdulRahman said...

so I know now. haha :'D
<3