Sunday, May 27, 2012

questions :)


my answer :)

1. love Allah and rasul, smile, joke sometimes, be honest, mature-minded 
2. i feel strongly that i'm on the right track. 
3. tuesdays with morrie
4. wake up, solat subuh, shower, breakfast, tidy up my house, do laundry, solat zuhur, read a book, eat, solat asar, eat, solat maghrib, watch TV, eat maybe, solat isya' and sleep
5. thank you for being so sweet
6. okay i guess. 
7. singing the same verse over and over again, forcing me to wake up, tap a pencil on a desk 
repeatedly, laughing in the middle of the night, shouting my name repeatedly. 
8. mee hailam and KFC 
9. very. very. very!
10. i don't have it now. sorry.
11. my dad, my mom, my older sister, my bro, me and my younger sis
12. wow. hm.. let see. the TESL guys, hm. amal because he's different, syamil because he's neat, alan because he's adorable, farid because he looked mature, payeh because he's friendly.
13. it's okay. i can run, jump and do stuff with it. alhamdulillah
14. blue black tshirt and jeans. plus hijab and a pair of wedges
15. libra. nahh, i don't do zodiac
16. what if i didn't date? 
17. i'm proud of me for changing into a better person. 
18. dealing with big program 
19. books, jeans, tshirts, food and perfume.
20. lightning, dogs, grasshopper and height 
21. simple, loving, good job, suitable husband, cute babies, good environment and happy
22. meaning?
23. sweet moments with love ones. 
24. i don't know.. hmmm
25. medsi interview
26. i'm too caring; i like that people can trust me and tell me their secrets. 
27. be yourself and don't forget to smile
28. i want to stay in kedah and visit every country 
29. be crazy. just crazy cute and not annoying
30. meeting all my friends. old ones and hug each one of them <3



















No comments: