Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A FRESH START

i had to admit that i don't feel quiet well before. 
and don't ever trust me if i said that a lot of things had happened for the past few weeks
because there is actually one thing and ONE thing only that kept on bugging me 
some might know what it is and for those who don't, i think it's better that way

this is a fresh start for me. again
i'm ignoring all of the bad things that kept hunting me everyday 
because i had enough of it
it's time to rearrange everything again. 

my dear dear friends, 
i'm so thankful and happy that you're willing to help me with this problem of mine 
thank you thank you thank you
especially mira
but please forget about the problem for a while. okay :)

i have four months before i start studying again, insyaAllah
and i will use it wisely 
starting from today :)


no more YOU



yay :)

No comments: