Thursday, July 12, 2012

the sad part of it - me being sentimental

i am happy that Allah has given me this chance. the chance for me to move forward.

but. 

i can't help looking back because i miss it. it's getting further away from me yet so close that i could see it right in front of me. this is not something that i can keep it close to me.

if words can comfort me, i would use it. 
if pictures can make me smile, i would look at it everyday.

but.

it wont be the same. words will fail to make me feel better. pictures will remain frozen there. 
those days are over now. things don't always remain the same. but i'm so attach to it i don't even know why. 

tears are falling. vision's getting blurry 

guys, i'm really happy for all of you. 
i'm thankful that i had the chance to meet all of you, to spend some time together. 
i wish nothing but the best for you. 
one day. i will see you insyaAllah. 
and i hope when that day comes, we will be the same. 


No comments: