Thursday, January 10, 2013

love

i did not have the best story at the beginning. my story did not start with a happy introduction. it was a dark dark past but it got better. alhamdulillah. i did not ask for it to happen but Allah knows what is the best for me. 

i am happy that i went through all that. it made me stronger. and i know that things might not stay the same as i wanted. i might fall again but my faith and love will still be there when i do.  i have Allah. i know and i'm sure.

i forget sometimes but i know my way back. 

i could be sad. i could be happy. i could even fall in love with someone. but i could not leave Allah. i couldn't. because Allah is my reason. 



i don't know what else to say but this is the only thing that i want now. my faith and love to Allah. 

i've been lost for a long time and i'm afraid that i might be lost again. i don't want that.





friends, know that i love you. don't give up please. it is hard but don't give up. 
never lose hope in Allah. He's there for you. ask. 


No comments: