Monday, June 10, 2013

me on marriage

i told my parents that i was planning to get married when i finish my degree. insyaAllah, i would be 23 year old by that time. it is not a simple plan but alhamdulillah, my parents have no objection whatsoever. it might be too early to some or it might be some kind of disturbance to my studies and future but i know that it's a good thing.

i didn't have a proper discussion with my parents yet. they were busy and i have to think of everything before i could convince them more of my next step to marriage. i have to list out everything and think of a problem and solution.

most importantly, i have to improve myself because i don't think that my parents would let me off with some guy if they knew that i'm not ready to face the new life. thinking about it actually made me scared a bit but i'll try to make it. like i said, improve improve improve!

how?
strengthen my aqidah. the most important thing ever!
try to control my emotions.
financial? yes, it is important too. so here, i need to study hard.
read more on related things.

when i'm ready, mama and abah, we will discuss.








No comments: