Tuesday, August 13, 2013

i am happy

alhamdulillah for

- making my life easy for me to live by 
- giving me strength to fight through every single problems
- giving me night time to sleep and day to try to be better
- loving me and guiding me all the way
- granting my wishes
- giving me a family that suits me
- letting me born as a muslim
- providing me perfect friends and teachers to be happy with me and slap me hard on the face (not literally) when i messed up in life
- sending me to two completely different high school that also thought me a lot on how to live
- blessing me with fully functional body, mind and soul (insyaAllah)
- blessing me with the beauty of the earth
- giving me dyslexia 
- giving me love
- showed me how to love
- guiding me to be good
- always pulling me back whenever i'm lost
- never given up on me
- and for loving me

and i'm sorry for everything

No comments: