Friday, March 10, 2017

Random Saturday

I'm happy. 

I was scrolling through Facebook today and I found out that most of my high school mates have moved on with their lives. Some are newlyweds, some expecting their first child and some happily working and chasing their dreams. I'm happy for each and every one of them. Seeing how much people have grown and how much they have changed into a better person made me happy on the inside, The fact that I know those people before made it even more sentimental. I'm just happy. 

I don't know how much I have changed but all I know is that I know myself better than I was before. I had to admit that I do want to feel what my friends are experiencing currently. I do want to have my own family. The one I can always go back to, a home. I want a job that I love and most importantly, I want to be happy. The idea is so sweet and even though I have absolutely no idea when that day will come, I still have faith. 

One day

No comments: