Sunday, April 15, 2012

from me to me.

oh  dear me.

please don't ever forget yourself. please don't run away from who you are.
dear me, don't ever forget to be brave and believe. believe in everything that you're capable of.
everything that made you who you are. yourself. in and out.
don't run and don't be scared. don't run into someone else but yourself
i'm here. somewhere within you. please let me rise and you'll be you

oh dear me.

please learn to love people you love. even if you don't realize it or forget
try to remember. try to imagine yourself in their place.
don't you ever force yourself by saying that you should, must or simply just have to love someone.
you're wrong to force yourself to love. it's too big for you to handle. leave it.
remember to love yourself. even if it's the hardest thing to do.

oh dear me.

please stop trying to pleased everyone's heart. stop pretending, stop hurting yourself and others
you know better. pleased the one who deserve to be pleased. the mighty Allah s.w.t.
in return, your heart will be pleased. insyaAllah.
try. please just try that and just that. then you don't have to try pleasing yourself
because you know you'll be once Allah is.

oh dear me.

please remember that this is just a temporary place for you to stay.
you'll be gone soon enough.
enough said.

oh dear me.

oh dear me.

oh dear me,

i love you. change. please.


No comments: