Saturday, August 12, 2017

Forgiveness

I forgive, for all the things that people did to me and I take that as a lesson. I know that life is not all sweet and I know that there will be days when pain and suffering will find their way to my door. I accept it and I treat them as equal. Yes, I believe that Allah gave me those things for a reason and it is something I have to live with so I don't see why I should feel bad about it. I understand that sometimes, I will find it hard to accept everything in one bite but trust me when I say this, I will one day. Slowly but surely. Do not feel bad for what had happened because I don't. 

As the saying goes, 
Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

So it's your choice.



Sorry for a short one, I have to let this one out. I'll write more. Till then, love. 


No comments: